Puttanesca Style Pizza With Arrabbiata Sauce
Best paired with Due Amici Arrabbiata Sauce
Step up your pizza game by adding Due Amici’s Arrabbiata sauce for a spicier, more flavorful pie.
- Look at our Pizza Dough recipe for the dough
- 1 c. Due Amici Arrabbiata Sauce
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c. chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 2 anchovies (optional)
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread sauce on pizza crust
- Top with remaining ingredients, except basil.
- Bake until cheese is melted, approx. 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil.