Garlic Chicken & Penne Arrabbiata
Best paired with Due Amici Arrabbiata Sauce
Garlic and Arrabbiata make for a great pair, as the flavors complement each other over chicken and pasta to make for an excellent dish.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ tsp. salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 jar Due Amici Arrabbiata Sauce
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- ¼ cup of parmesan
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken, garlic, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon parsley in medium bowl.
- Cook chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Stir in sauce and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Toss chicken mixture with penne, then sprinkle with parmesan and remaining parsley.