Fun Lasagna Rolls
Best paired with Due Amici Marinara Sauce
Tired of plain old lasagna? Make lasagna rolls to add a little fun to your dinner! Instead of creating the classic layered lasagna, roll your lasagna noodles and place them seam-side down in the pan for easy serving.
- 1 jar Due Amici Marinara Sauce
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball, sliced in circles
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil noodles and lay them flat.
- Drizzle sauce (without ground beef) along each noodle, reserving half the sauce.
- Continue with other ingredients.
- Prepare a pan by coating the bottom with sauce.
- Roll noodles and place into pan seam side down.
- Top lasagna rolls with ground beef and reserved sauce.
- Top with circles of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and Italian seasonings.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.