Herb Marinated Chicken With Farfalle
Best paired with Due Amici Marinara Sauce
Need a quick, healthy weeknight dinner? This herb marinated chicken over farfalle is simple, yet undeniably delicious.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh oregano
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar Due Amici Marinara Sauce
- 1 box (16 oz.) farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes in shallow bowl.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked; slice.
- Spoon sauce over hot farfalle pasta and top with chicken.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional parsley.