Lasagna With Ravioli
Best paired with Due Amici Marinara Sauce
Just in case lasagna wasn’t decadent enough, we had to add some ravioli. Instead of using lasagna noodles, we use ravioli to add a cheesier and even more delicious taste to an already amazing classic.
- 2 (25-ounce) jars Due Amici Marinara Sauce
- 2 (30-ounce) packages frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half of a jar of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Add 1 package of ravioli in an even layer over the sauce. Top with the rest of the half jar of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Add another layer of sauce, ravioli, sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the dish with aluminum foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly (approx. 15 minutes).
- Remove pan from oven let sit for 5 minutes. Garnish with basil, if desired.
- Serve warm.