Chicken Parmesan Enchiladas
Best paired with Due Amici Tomato Sauce
This dish mixes two cultures by incorporating an Italian classic with a Mexican treat. Due Amici’s Tomato Sauce brings these two dishes together to make something incredible.
- 2 cups of Due Amici Tomato Sauce, divided
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups Italian shredded cheese blend, divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease medium baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded chicken, 2 cups of the cheese, ½ cup of the Due Amici Tomato sauce, and the Italian seasoning blend.
- Lay out a tortilla and spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in a line in the middle of it.
- Roll from one end to the other, then place in the dish seam side down.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Spread the remaining sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.