Best paired with Due Amici Pizza Sauce
Use our pizza dough recipe for all of your pizza dishes!
- 3 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk 3 3/4 cups flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Make a well and add 1 1/3 cups warm water, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 packet yeast.
- When foamy, mix in 3 tablespoons olive oil; knead until smooth (5 minutes).
- Brush with olive oil, cover in a bowl and let rise until doubled (about 1 hour 30 minutes).
- Divide into two 1-pound balls.
- Place a pizza stone or an inverted baking sheet on the lowest oven rack and preheat to 500 degrees.
- Stretch 1 pound dough on a floured pizza peel or large wooden cutting board.
- Top as desired, then slide the pizza onto the stone or baking sheet. Bake until golden (about 15 minutes).