Best paired with Due Amici Arrabbiata Sauce
Tired of plain old chicken? Add a little kick with some of Due Amici’s Arrabbiata sauce and watch your family dig in.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp. chopped kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 1 jar Due Amici Arrabbiata Sauce
- ⅓ cup dry red wine
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Cook onion, artichoke hearts, and olives in same skillet, stirring occasionally until onion is tender, approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in sauce and wine. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, approx. 15 minutes.
- Stir in basil.
- Serve over pasta of choice.