Zucchini Rolls With Mozzarella & Prosciutto
Best paired with Due Amici Marinara Sauce
Trying to limit your carb intake? These zucchini prosciutto and mozzarella rolls are so good you won’t even be missing the noodles! Not only are they delicious, but they’re easy and a great weeknight dinner.
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 8 ounces Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1 jar Due Amici Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/4 inch long planks. Place in a microwave oven until zucchini is just softened enough to roll into rolls, but not mushy (approx. 2-3 minutes).
- Place zucchini planks on a flat surface and cover with prosciutto and mozzarella that are cut to fit.
- Roll up from one short end. Secure with a toothpick.
- Pour marinara sauce into a 2 quart oven safe dish. Place zucchini rolls in the sauce, swirls facing up.
- Bake for 60 minutes.