Best paired with Due Amici’s Arrabbiata Sauce
Feeling a little spicy? Use Due Amici’s Arrabbiata with some shrimp and linguine to make for a treat with some heat.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp
- 1 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 jar Due Amici Arrabbiata Sauce
- 8 oz. linguine
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink (approx. 6 minutes).
- Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally until tender (approx. 5 minutes).
- Stir in garlic, basil, and oregano and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in sauce and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, then toss with linguine.
- Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.